Friday has come around again and there has been lots to love in the world wide web this week!
Here are a few of my favourite websites, blog posts, sales and pretty pictures that I have visited this week that I think you should check out!
1. First up is the fabulous website of photographer Brook Holme – she is running a course in a few weeks that I really want to attend – just need to justify a few weeks in a row of courses! Her images are pretty amazing though so go look now!
2. Speaking of courses this is the one I am doing here – it is conducted by my friend Jaclyn from The Blog Society – while this one is sold out you should jump onto the new Blog Society site and register for future courses
3. My favourite Tassel Chick Blush Loves Mint is having a sale – find it here
4. Yesterday the mega Australia’s Sweetest Morning Tea E-Vent was featured online – did you know you can see it all via their blog – here is the link to see everything all in one place including the e-mag Nicole has produced – gorgeous stuff girls!
5. Aussie ex-pat Jordan from Polkadot Prints has these fabulous food picks available in her online store – perfect for little ones with allergies!
6. And finally my lovely friend Sharnel has announced her second round of Dessert Tables 101 Workshops that will take place in the second half of the year – definitely a must if you missed out last time – here is the link so you can book your spot.
Have a fabulous weekend everyone!