I have more great low sugar party food to share with you today. These perfect little party treats are called bliss balls and are the perfect addition to your party table.
Made with dried fruit, nuts and coconut they tick all the boxes for a healthy treat and when rolled into these balls they are the perfect on a cake stand. To take it even further just add one of these pretty sweet sticks to tie it in with your party theme and you have a stylish healthy cake pop (minus the cake).
These sweet sticks are the perfect addition to your bliss balls to give them a party feel! What kid (or adult) doesn’t love eating their dessert from a stick.
You can find these lovely sticks at Emiko Blue here – they come in a range of lovely colours.
- 1 cup Mixed nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts)
- 3/4 cup Dried Fruit (dates, cranberries)
- 1/4 cup Cacao Powder
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Place nuts, fruit, cacao powder in a kitchen whiz for a few minutes.
- Tip into bowl and add melted coconut oil
- Mix together and then roll into balls
- Store in the fridge
- If your mixture is too dry add a little more coconut oil
Photography :: Leanne Ambrogio | Sweet Style