I am sure you are wondering what was served for drinks at our wedding brunch and this great drink idea came after Lisa looked into mixing cold pressed juices with spirits to make cocktails or ‘juice tails’ as they are being dubbed.
Apple always works well as a cocktail flavour and this mix is perfect for a brunch celebration. To see a selection of pressed juices visit the Pressed Juice Website here.
Don’t forget to look back at our weeks worth of Wedding Brunch Posts for more recipe ideas and to see the amazing selection of stands, pedestals and bowls from Pretty Pedestals. By leaving a comment on any post this week you can go in the draw to win the $200 prize of a hire voucher from Pretty Pedestals. To see all the details visit the post here. The gorgeous punch bowl is one of the great pieces from Lisa’s collection.
- Pressed Juices Zest 2 - green apple, pineapple, lemon and mint
- Organic apple juice (cloudy)
- Grey Goose Vodka (if you want to have an alcoholic version)
- Perrier mineral water
- Thin apple slices to garnish
- Mix together and enjoy!
- As an alternative to the above simply add pressed juice zest to Champagne to create a bellini.
Photography :: Leanne Ambrogio | Sweet Style
Punch Bowl, Glasses, Pedestal, Platters :: Pretty Pedestals