I hope you weekend was great – I have lots of news to report today!
Firstly June has come to an end – can you believe we are half way into the year already. That means I have successfully taken a photo everyday for 6 months for the photo a day challenge! I really started out thinking I would just do January and that would be it, but this photo a day challenge has become such an important part of each and every day. I really does make me stop and look around for what I can photograph for the days topic – take notice of things I would normally not put such importance on – see if I can make something ever so simple like a door look exciting. So what did I get up to this month – here are my photos for June which I share via instagram …
1.Mornging – 2. Empty
3. On Your Plate – 4. Close-Up
5. Sign – 6. Hat
7. Drink – 8. Six o’clock
9. Your View today – 10. Best bit of your weekend
11. Door – 12. From a Low Angle
13. Art – 14. Time
15. yellow – 16. Out and about
17. In your Bag – 18. Something We don’t know about You (the charity I am a director of)
19. Imperfect (broken cake stand – sniff) – 20. Your favourite photo you’ve ever taken
21. Where you slept – 22. From a high angle
23. Movement – 24. On your Mind (backing up all those photos)
25. Something cute – 26. Where you shop
27. Bathroom – 28. On the Shelf
29. Soft – 30. Friend (the lovely Tash)
In June I also took part in Holly Beckers Blogging Your Way 2.0 course – another fabulous month were I have picked up lots of wonderful tips that I am hoping will help me to prioritise my creative self and also give me new tools for when creating blog layouts.
The other amazing thing about both the photo a day challenge and the BYW course are the connections I continue to make through this amazing online community – the support from fellow bloggers, photographers and instagramers is just amazing. Feeling very blessed to be part of it all.
And finally we have a winner of the ruffle tablecloth! Thank you to Sura from Red Plum Linen for offering to giveaway one of these gorgeous items – I do hope you have all been to visit her website and also said hi on her Facebook page.
So the lucky winner is
Congratulations Meahgan – email me to claim your prize!
Final reminder also that the Sweet Style store will be closed while we take a short family holiday from Tuesday 3rd July until Tuesday 17th July – all orders placed in this time will be shipped out on our return.