The beautiful Stacey at Sunny Mummy has passed me the Kreative Blogger Meme (thank you Sunny Stacey). This award states that I must list 7 random things about me so here we go!
1. My mum and dad took my sister and I to the local RSL club every Friday night for dinner from the moment we were born (well maybe I was a week old!) – we would go every week without fail and we would sit and eat our food and not leave the table (so we were told!) – we did this for 18 years and I do remember religiously ordering Angels on Horseback (OMG do they still exist).
2. My first car was a silver Hyundai Excel named Holly
3. I have a thing for White Platters and have collected so many over the years that I have a cupboard called the platter cupboard – I am so thingy about food being presented on white platters that if someone brings food into my house that is not on a white platter when they are not looking I will take it off their platter and put it onto one of mine! (Please be mindful of this if you ever visit!)
4. You are either a handbag person or a shoe person – I am definitely without doubt a handbag person!!
5. I had 8 different addresses in my first 21 years of life and have had 8 addresses in the last 21 years (hoping this current address will do me for the next 21!)
6. I love Stationery – paper, envelopes, storage boxes, labels, folders, gift wrap, ribbon
7. I love the name Noah for a boy but my husband wasn’t that keen on it – lucky we didn’t have boys!
So now I have shared 7 random things about me I must pass this award on to some other lovely bloggers – hoping these friends would like to play
Meredith from Count It all Joy
Millie from The Laurel Hedge
Jessica from Oscar and Ruby
Amanda from Calico and Co